Our Application Process
Once you have found a suitable property we will require the following documents/ information to process your application:
- Completed and signed Tenancy Application Form for each tenant.
- 2 forms of photographic identification e.g. passport or driving licence.
- 2 forms of proof of current address e.g. recent bank statement or utility bill.
Once your application has been completed, and approved by the landlord and our staff, all that would be left to do is sign your paperwork and collect your keys. It really is that simple.
You can rest assured that you’re in safe hands with us; we adhere to all gas, electrical and other safety and government regulations. We also have our own dedicated maintenance team who work daily to ensure the properties are in tip top condition.
Safety Deposit Schemes were introduced to ensure that dishonest landlords were unable to retain deposits without legitimate cause. The money is kept safely with a charity at no cost to either tenant or landlord to monitor and mediate should any disputes occur when claiming the deposit back at the end of a tenancy. In recent years, this became a legal requirement.
Your deposit will be held securely in one of the government appointed schemes; Safe Deposit Scotland. You will receive notification by email that your deposit is held.
In order to receive your deposit back at the end of your tenancy, you must:
- Provide proof that all utility bills and electricity bills have been paid.
- Provide proof of your council tax bill payment or exemption.
- Ensure the property has been well maintained and is clean and that all items on the inventory are accounted for and in good condition.